In Person Church
Sundays at 4 pm | 530 Courthouse Road, Richmond, VA 23236
(We currently meet weekly at the Courthouse Seventh Day Adventist Church. We are very thankful for our friends at SDA. As a Vineyard Church we want to express that we are not affiliated with SDA and their beliefs, values, or mission. For more info about our beliefs, click here.)
What to Expect
Come expecting to have a lot of fun with some of the greatest people in Richmond!
- Casual dress attire
- Free coffee
- Free gift for all first timers
- Genuine people handing out air-high-fives and fist bumps
- A multi-ethnic and diverse church for everyone
- Clean, safe, and fun children’s experiences
- Masked volunteers and distanced seating
- 50-minute service
- A creative and engaging service from our team
- A biblical & practical message from Pastor Jacob
YOUR FAMILY’S HEALTH AND SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY. THAT MEANS WE ARE CLOSELY MONITORING AND IMPLEMENTING ALL CDC GUIDELINES:
- We will keep entrances and exits open for minimal contact.
- We will regularly sanitize the facility throughout the service. In addition, special attention will be given to restrooms and high traffic areas.
- You’ll notice some rows are marked off. Find an open seat and leave three seats between each family group.
- Per the city’s request, everyone will be required to wear masks. Because of this, our team has masks available if you don’t have one.
- Hand sanitizing stations are all around to continually promote a safe and healthy environment.
- If you don’t feel well, please stay home and worship with us online.
We’re all in this together. Let’s do our best to create the safest environment possible!
We understand if you aren’t comfortable returning to in person service yet! For those who are uncomfortable, services will be streamed online on Facebook at 4 pm. We love worshipping together however we can, and our online campus is just as valued.